At Waltham Forest College our aim is to ensure you become qualified, work-ready professionals with the skills and expertise to participate in today’s competitive job market. We will help you to realise your full potential and set you on a path where you can progress with confidence to the next stage of your chosen career.
We offer a wide range of courses for you to choose from. Browse through our list of our courses below to see if there is one to suit you.
Why Choose Waltham Forest College?
- Be taught by industry experts who have the knowledge, experience and training to get you to the top of your vocational area
- Learn in some of the most impressive facilities in London with access to industry standard equipment and training environments, including commercial hairdressing and beauty salons, art, design and fashion studios, training kitchens, motor vehicle workshops and a technology centre
- Receive individual one-to-one support with a dedicated learning mentor
- Benefit from smaller classroom sizes than in most traditional schools
- Benefit from the College’s close partnerships with key local employers and industry professionals, who come into the College to share their experiences and advise you on what to do in order to successfully enter the world of work
In addition to our well-equipped classrooms, you will have access to our fantastic Learning Resource Centre, our Olympic size swimming pool, cafés and a commercial restaurant - The Mallinson - run by our trainee Baristas and Chefs.
Studying at Waltham Forest College
Choosing what’s right for you
Our courses are designed to give you the skills and qualifications that you need for a successful future. From the very start one of our advisers will discuss with you your career goals and aspirations. Your current skills and qualifications will be taken into consideration and you will be entered onto a level and course of study that matches your skills and needs.
Making You Employable – Your Study Programme
As part of your course you will benefit from a vocational qualification, English and maths and employability activities, such as work experience placements, and visits from employers and industry professionals who come into the College to deliver workshops and share their experiences and advise you.
We are committed to providing a secure environment for all of our students and offer all kinds of support to ensure you are safe and that your emotional and practical needs are met. We also offer access and disability support and additional learning support.
If it is financial support you need, you may be entitled to a student bursary. For more Information please click here.
Want to learn more? Come along to one of our many Open Events hosted throughout the year. For more information about our courses or events please contact our Advisers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 020 8501 8501.