24+ Advanced Learning Loan
If you’re 24 years of age or over and planning to start a course at Level 3 or above from September 2013, you may be able to apply for a 24+ Advanced Learning Loan.
It’s easy to apply for a loan
Apply for your course at the College in the normal way. Once you have been interviewed, assessed and the College has confirmed there is a place available, we will then provide you with the information you will need to make a loan application.
The loan application process is simple, there is no credit rating check and it doesn’t depend on your household income. Once you’ve applied and your loan has been approved, you don’t need to do anything to pay the course fee or to organise repayments as it is all done for you.
Repaying the loan
The amount you pay back each month depends on your income and not how much your course costs. You will not have to pay anything back until your income is over £21,000 a year.
If you are planning to study an Access to HE Course at the College from September 2013, you may not have to pay back the loan if you complete the Access course and progress to and complete an HE course.
Access to University and Higher Education Diplomas
(Loans range between £3,022 and £3,928 depending on course)
- Business Management
- Business Management and ICT
- Computing and ICT
- Combined Studies
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Nursing, Midwifery and Health Studies
- Social Work and Related Professions (Day)
(Loans range between £1,420 and £5,421 depending on course)
- Art and Design Foundation Studies BTEC Diploma Level 3
- Beauty Therapy Diploma Level 3
- Hairdressing Diploma Level 3
- Food Preparation and Cooking (Patisserie and Confectionery) NVQ Level 3
- Professional Cookery (Combining Kitchen, Larder & Pastry Units) Diploma Level 3
- Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools Certificate Level 3
- Art and Design (Fashion & Clothing) Certificate Level 3
- Art and Design (Fashion & Clothing) Diploma Level 3
- Association of Accounting Techinicans Level 3
- Association of Accounting Technicians Level 4
How can I find out more about 24+ Loans?
Visit the Student Services Team in Room 219 at the College in Forest Road or call on 020 8501 8501
Access the Student Loan Company 'Learner Factsheet'
|24+ Advanced Learning Loans are administered by Student Finance England (SFE).
Student Finance England is a Student Loans Company service, providing financial support to students on behalf of the UK Government.