Making a complaint - Key steps
1. If you want to make a complaint because you are not happy about something
Speak to someone in Student Services for free and confidential advice. They may be able to help you.
- Contact Student Services on 020 8501 8501
If you are still not happy;
2. You can make a formal complaint in writing.
- Click here to download a Customer Feedback Card ( Please hand in to Student Services or Reception once completed) or you can send us your complaint online;
- Click here to Make a Complaint Online
You will receive an acknowledgement within three working days. Your complaint will be investigated by the appropriate Support Manager or Director of Learning and you will receive a letter of outcome within fourteen working days.
If you are still unhappy with the outcome;
3. You can go to Appeal.
You need to write a letter addressed to the Quality Administrator with your reasons for requesting an Appeal. And you must make your request for an Appeal within ten days of receiving your letter of outcome. The decision of the Appeal Panel is final.
You are still not happy after you have had your Appeal;
4. You can refer your complaint to the Skills Funding Agency (SFA).
Please make sure that you have read and understood the College’s Complaints Policy and Procedures and that you have been through all of the steps in the Policy before referring to the SFA as they will not investigate your complaint until you have done so. Their contact details can be found on page 2 of the Policy.