If you think you have found the right course then follow the instructions below.
If you are still not sure and need further advice call Student Services on 020 8501 8501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before applying.
Fill in an application form and return to our Admissions and Enrolment Team:
1. Apply online by visiting Courses section on this website
- When you have chosen the course that is right for you , click 'Add to basket' button and the click apply button in the orange box on the left had side of the screen
- You can make your application on Waltham Forest College's website on your mobile phone.
- Go to Course Finder now
3. Download Application form and send the form to us by post
- Click here to Download Application form
Please post the form to:Admissions and Enrolment Team Student Services,
Waltham Forest College, Forest Rd,
Walthamstow, London, E17 4JB
4. We will process your information and invite you in for an informal chat about the courses you have chosen and double check that your choices are right for you.
1. You will be asked to come and discuss your application with a member of staff to make sure you are placed on an appropriate course.
2. You may need to complete an assessment to make sure you are studying at the right level.
3. Do not worry if you do not meet the entry requirements; You will be offered guidance for possible alternatives.
4. For many courses you can enrol as soon as you are offered a place.
5. For some courses you will need your results from previous study before you can take up a place here, in which case you will be offered a conditional place.
6. You are fully enrolled when you have paid your fees ( if applicable) and obtained your Student Identity Card.