- 1 Day Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated
- 1 Day Emergency First Aid at Work Course
- 1 Day Fire Marshall/Fire Warden Training
- 2 Day First Aid at Work (Re-qualification)
- 3 Day First Aid at Work Course (Qualified First Aider)
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- BIIAB Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH)
- British Safety Council Level 2 Certificate in COSHH Assessment
- British Safety Council Level 2 Certificate in Manual Handling Risk
- BSC L2 Certificate in Risk Assessment for Risk Assessors
- Instruct UK L2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
- L2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- L2 Award in MAnual Handling
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Business Administration
- Level 2 NVQ in Team Leading
- Team Leading ILM Award
Your new business partner
Training is vital to business success. If you invest in training you’ll make the most of your workforce and maintain your competitive edge. But we don’t need to tell you that – that’s why you’re here.
As a training provider we focus on listening to you to understand and then meet your specific requirements.
A formal training course might not be your best option – so we’ll work with you to tailor a solution that combines accredited qualification with bespoke courses, if that’s what you need.
What we bring to your business
• A deep understanding of the cultural diversity, migrant worker and language issues your business faces.
• A stronger workforce to fuel your business’ success through improved productivity, creativity and efficiency and your wealth of motivated, knowledgeable and skilled people.
• Higher retention, reduced recruitment costs and fewer problems caused by skills gaps.
• Flexible delivery of the training means minimal disruption to your business.
What you can expect from us
• A broad-based approach to learning.
• Expert trainers with industry experience.
• Courses relevant to the workplace.
• Nationally recognised qualifications.
• Courses tailored to organisational and personal requirements.
How we work with you
We’ll start by devising a training plan. This will be based on your business aims and current skills and future needs and put together by your client manager.
We’ll take into account critical factors, budget and any available funding of course, as well as whether the training should be on or off site.
What’s on offer - business training
Short Courses include half and one day workshops that provide practical and workable sessions on a variety of subjects that can be taken back to the workplace.
Find out more
Please contact the Business Development Team on 020 8501 8348/8083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org