Are you looking for some extra part-time work or know anybody that is?
Thinking of a Career change and want to get a feel for education?
Then why not come along to our Additional Learning Support Recruitment Event?
Tuesday 21st January, 10am-2pm | Waltham Forest College
We have a variety of part-time support roles available for immediate start (pending DBS checks) with flexible hours including daytimes or evenings, and the opportunity for future progression.
Please register your interest by emailing email@example.com for further information.
You must have:
- Min Level 2 or GCSE A*-D in English
- A desire to support young people/adults with learning difficulties
To be seen at the event you must bring with you:
- Details of 2 references, with one being your current or most recent employer; Name, contact number, email address and business details. References will be sought before you can commence work.
- DBS evidence if you are on the update service.
Or in order to apply for a DBS
- Valid passport, driving licence or birth certificate.
- 2 different proof of address documents; bank statement, mortgage statement, letter from building society, council tax document, gas/electricity bill, benefit documentation with your details and address on, HMRC correspondence.
- Previous employment history with accurate start/end dates and contact details for the last 5 years
DON’T MISS OUT ON THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE LIVES AND #CREATEYOURFUTURE