This course is designed for persons aged 16+. This qualification is for people who wish to improve their practical skills and knowledge of motorcycle repair and servicing.
The entry requirements for this course are:
- 4 GCSEs at Grade 3(D) or above including English and Maths
- You will be required to attend an informal interview which may include completing an assessment based on your prior qualifications
This course consists of the following modules:
- Health and safety / tool identification.
- Motorcycle construction and routine maintenance
- Operating principles of motorcycle engines
- Electrical and electronic systems
- Assembling new motorcycles
You will be assessed via:
- Practical assessments in the workshop
- Written assessment
- Online tests
This course will lead to progression to a Level 3 Qualification, Advanced Apprenticeship or employment.