This course is designed for ages 16-19 and 19+.
This qualification will allow you to gain a job in the Motor Vehicle Industry working as a vehicle technician.
This course will lead to:
- Progression to the Level 2 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance
The entry requirements for this course are:
- You must have achieved both maths and English GCSEs to at least grade 4.
- You must have completed a Level 1 Motor Vehicle Diploma.
- You will be required to attend an informal interview which may include completing an assessment based on your prior qualifications.
This course consists of the following modules:
- Routine light vehicle maintenance
- Inspecting and repairing light vehicle components
- Wheel alignment
You will be assessed via:
- Online exams