This course is designed for 16-19-year olds.
This qualification will allow you to develop your knowledge and understanding of business. It will prepare you for entry level work within the business sector and progression onto a Level 2 course.
You will also study maths & English and develop your employability skills.
This course will lead to:
- Level 2 First Extended Certificate in Business
The entry requirements for this course are:
- 4 GCSEs at grade 2 including maths and English.
- You must also achieve Entry Level 3 in your initial assessment
- You will be required to attend an informal interview which may include completing an assessment based on your prior qualifications.
This course consists of the following:
- Product branding
- Event management
- Presenting business ideas
- Researching business sectors
- Recording business income and expenditure
- Customer care and communication
You will be assessed via:
- Written assignments
- Practical task
- Contribution to group work