This course is designed for 19+ Adults.
This qualification will allow you to pursue a career in Finance and Accounting, then this course would be an ideal course for you. You may already be working in the financial sector, looking to re-train or looking to gain entry into the industry. Either way, this course will provide you with an opportunity to gain your first level professional qualification within this field and give you the ability to develop your skills to an advanced level.
This course will lead to employment in the Accounting and Finance sector and/or progress to the Advanced Diploma (level 3) in Accounting to continue to develop your skills.
The entry requirement for this course is:
* You will be required to attend an informal interview which may include completing an assessment based on your prior qualifications
This process is designed to ensure the course will be able to provide you with a qualification relevant to your future employment and/or educational needs.
This course consists of the following modules:
* Bookkeeping Transactions
* Bookkeeping Controls
* Elements of Costing
* Using Accounting Software
* Foundation Synoptic Assessment
* Work Effectively in Finance
* AAT certified computer-based assessments with the exception of Work Effectively in Finance