This course is designed for 19+ Adults. This qualification will allow you to gain knowledge in a variety of Business and Management subjects and intend to progress onto higher education, then this is the ideal course for you.
Access courses are designed for those who have been out of education for period of time, or those who have recently completed secondary school but did not gain any Level 3 qualifications.
You should also apply if you gained a Level 2 qualification in a related subject at a college.
This course will lead to progression onto undergraduate programmes within business, or other allied related subjects.
The College also offers undergraduate options for students progressing from Access programmes onto Higher National Certificates and Diplomas.
The entry requirements for this course are:
• You will be required to attend an informal interview which may include completing an assessment based on your prior qualifications
This process is designed to ensure the course will be able to provide you with a qualification relevant to your future employment and/or educational needs.
This course consists of the following modules:
• Human Resources Management
• Law of Contract
• Self-Assessment & Personal Tutorial
• Academic Writing
• Examination Skills
• Communication - Speaking & Listening
• Research Project, Methodology
• Business Structure and the uses of IT in Business
You will be assessed via:
• Group work
• Role play
• Written exams
• Written assignments
• Computer-based exams