This course is designed for 19+ adults.
The AAT Level 3 Advanced Certificate In Bookkeeping qualification will allow you to pursue a career in finance and accounting.
You may have completed the Foundation Certificate in Accounting, be currently working in the financial sector or looking to re-train and develop your accounting skills. This course will introduce you to more complex accounting tasks such as maintaining cost accounting records and the preparation of reports and returns.
AAT qualifications are internationally recognised and offer assurance to employers that you have the specialist skills they are looking for.
Course fee: £1,265. You may be eligible to study this course for free or access financial support.
This course will lead to:
- Employment in the Accounting and Finance sector
- AAT Professional Level (level 3 Diploma in Accounting)
The entry requirements for this course are:
- Level 2 AAT certificate in accounting or working in an accounting environment English assessment
- Math assessment
- All students will be required to register/renew as a member of the AAT
- You will be required to attend an informal interview which may include completing an assessment based on you prior qualifications
This course consists of the following modules:
- Financial Accounting: Preparing Financial Statements
- The Tax processes for Businesses.
You will be assessed via:
- AAT certified computer-based assessments