This course is designed for 19+ Adults. This qualification will allow you to pursue a career in Business, Management, Accounting or Law. Our courses are designed to give you the practical and professional knowledge you need to succeed in these highly competitive sectors.
We offer you the opportunity to study for a work related qualification, which will provide you with a sound understanding of each vocational area.
The entry requirements for this course are:
- A relevant level 3 qualification (Access HE Diploma, BTEC extended diploma level 3 (120 credits), 2 A-levels), GCSE English grade C(4-5) or level 2 equivalent and Level 1 Maths/Numeracy
- You will be required to attend an interview which will include completing an assessment based on your prior qualification
This course consists of the following modules:
- Business and Business Environment
- Marketing Essentials
- Human Resource Management
- Management and operations
- Management accounting
- Managing a successful business
- Business Law
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
You will be assessed via:
- Prcatical assessments
- Phase tests
- Oral and written repoirts
- Case studies
- Reflective activities
- Data analysis
- Journals, blogs and log books
This course will lead to progression onto our Higher National Diploma (HND) course, some take the apprenticeship or employment option.