This course is designed for 19+ Adults. This qualification will allow you to pursue a career in Business, Management, Accounting or Law. This Higher National Diploma (HND) in Business Management Level 5 course is designed to give you the practical and professional knowledge you need to succeed in these highly competitive sectors.
We provide you with the opportunity to study for a work related qualification, imparting you with a sound understanding of each vocational area. This course is designed for those who have completed the Higher National Certificate (HNC) and wish to progress.
The entry requirements for this course are:
- HNC Business, GCSE English grade C(4-5) or level 2 equivalent and Level 1 Maths/Numeracy
- You will be required to attend an informal interview which may include completing an assessment based on your prior qualifications
This course consists of the following modules:
- Research Project
- Organisational Behaviour
- Product and Service Development
- Internal Marketing Communications
- Digital Marketing
- Business Strategy
- Consumer Behaviour and Insight
In addition you will study one of the specialist pathways in Management or Marketing or Human Resources or Law.
You will be assessed via:
- Practical assessments
- Phase tests
- Oral and written reports
- Case studies
- Portfolio evidence
This course will lead to employment in Finance, Marketing, Human Resources etc. and a Top-up degree (one year) at a university.