This 8 week course is designed for 19+ adults.
The Award in Digital Skills qualification will allow you to develop important fundamental skills in using technology in today’s digital world.
If you have no or low digital skills, you will benefit from accessing a fully funded and up-to-date qualification that reflects the evolving digital landscape
This course will lead to:
- Award in Essential Digital Skills
- Award in Managing Money
- Award in employability skills
The entry requirements for this course are:
- You will need to have Entry Level 3 or above in maths and English
- You will be required to attend an informal interview which will involve completing an online skills test
This course consists of the following:
- Using devices and handling information
- Using hardware and software
- Searching and navigating
- Creating and editing - using apps to enter and edit information, capturing/saving multimedia
- Communicating - sending and receiving communications
- Transactions - e-commerce and buying online
- Being safe and responsible online - being safe online, protecting your data
You will also study additional qualifications to include Money Management, and Employability in order to support your progression into employment.
You will be assessed by:
- Task based assessment
- Question paper
- Observation and supporting witness statements