This course is designed for ages 16-19. This qualification will allow you to pursue a career in computing and information communication technologies (ICT) or Business.
You will be using our superb computer facilities and have the guidance of staff with a vast working knowledge of computer technology in industry and Business.
The entry requirements for this course are:
- 4 GCSEs at Grades 1 (G) or above including Grade 2 (E) or above in English and Maths
- Interview and assessment
This course consists of the following modules:
- Developing a Digital Product
- Creating a Spreadsheet to Solve Problems
- Solving Technical IT Problems
- Using Digital Communication Technologies
- Creating a Website
- Developing Digital Information Using IT
You will be assessed via:
- Practical assignments
- 100% of the course will be assessed by course work
- You will be tested for English and Maths Functional Skills
This course will lead to Level 2 in Business or IT. There are also employment opportunities within the business / IT sector.