This course is for 16-18 year olds.
It is for learners who wish to develop their employability skills and prepare for the world of work.
Your progression from this qualification will be the below pathways:
- Employment – This qualification will give you the skills required to gain employment in a variety of business environments
- Further practical Level 2 and Level 3 academic programmes.
The entry requirements for this course are:
- Interview and assessment
- 4 GCSEs at Grade 2 or 3
- Understanding motivation and employment psychology.
- Work awareness (business and customer awareness, dealing with your first days at work, understanding your customers, understanding motivation, understanding work principles, organisational products and services).
- Taking responsibility (tackling number problems, following instructions, understanding your responsibilities in the workplace, planning a budget).
- Digital skills.
You will be assessed through:
- Practical assessments and some written assessments.