This course is designed for any person wanting to learn CPR & AED skills.
The entry requirement for this course is:
- There are no entry requirements
- Candidates must be physically able to carry out the procedures detailed in the course outline
- 1 day Emergency First Aid at Work or a 3 day First Aid at Work Certificate would
This course consists of the following modules:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and use of an Automated External Defibrillator
You will be assessed via:
- Instructor Assessment and a multiple choice exam
This course will lead to being able to use AED's wherever situated in the UK and other first aid qualifications if required.