This course is designed for individuals required to complete COSHH Assessments in the Workplace.
The entry requirement for this course is:
- There are no entry requirements but having the Level 2 Certificate in Health & Safety at Work would be beneficial
This course consists of the following modules:
- Control of substances hazardous to health and the assessment process
- This one day course teaches delegates how to carry out appropriate COSHH Assessments.
You will assessed via:
- An Informal assessment throughout the day and to complete an assessment within a given time scale and submit for marking
This course will lead to a lifelong learning certificate at Level 2 in Risk Assessment.
You can also undertake the following:
- Level 2 Risk Assessment for Risk Assessors
- Level 2 Manual Handling Risk Assessment
- Level 2 Supervising Staff Safely