This course is designed for individuals seeking/required to be Manual Handling Risk Assessors.
The entry requirement for this course is:
- There are no entry requirements
Having one of the following would be beneficial:
- Level 2 Manual Handling - principles and practice
- Level 2 Certificate in Health & Safety at Work
This course consists of the following modules:
- Manual Handling Risk Assessment Process
You will be assessed via:
- An informal assessment throughout the day and given an assessment to be completed within a given time scale and submitted for marking
This course will lead to a life-long learning certificate at Level 2 in Manual Handling Risk Assessment.