This course is designed for employers. This one day course gives participants a practical understanding of Health and Safety in the workplace in line with the training requirements expected from the HSE and other regulatory bodies.
The entry requirement for this course is:
- There are no entry requirements required
This course consists of the following modules:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Understand how risk assessments contribute to health and safety
- Understand how to identify and control risks from common workplace hazards
- Know the procedures for responding to accidents and incidents in the workplace
You will be assessed via:
- A multiple choice exam overseen by the Tutor/Assessor at the end of the day
This course will lead to a lifelong learning certificate at L2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace.