This course is for 16-18 year olds.
It is for learners who wish to develop their employability skills and prepare for the world of work.
Your progression from this qualification will be the below pathways:
- Employment – This qualification will give you the skills required to gain employment in a variety of business environments.
- Level 2 Employability Skills and a variety of Level 2 courses across many industry sectors.
The entry requirements for this course are:
• Interview and assessment
- Understanding motivation and employment psychology.
- Work awareness (understanding your customers, understanding motivation, dealing with your first days at work, business and customer awareness).
- Self-Improvement and personal effectiveness (setting yourself targets, managing your time, handling information at work, how to keep improving, presenting information, developing assertiveness introduction to independence).
- Digital skills.
You will be assessed through:
- Practical assessments and some written assessments.