This course is for 16-18 year olds.
The Certificate in Employability Skills Level 1 course is for learners who wish to develop their employability skills and prepare for the world of work.
This course will lead to:
- Employment – This qualification will give you the skills required to gain employment in a variety of business environments
- Level 2 Employability Skills
- Level 2 courses across many industry sectors
The entry requirements for this course are:
- Interview and assessment
This course consists of the following modules:
- Understanding motivation and employment psychology
- Work awareness (understanding your customers, understanding motivation, dealing with your first days at work, business and customer awareness)
- Self-Improvement and personal effectiveness (setting yourself targets, managing your time, handling information at work, how to keep improving, presenting information, developing assertiveness introduction to independence)
- Digital skills
You will be assessed via:
- Practical assessments and some written assessments