This 8 week course is designed for 19+ Adults.
This qualification will allow you to develop the skills in searching and applying for work.
Learn the fundamentals in personal development, time management, job search and writing skills to help apply for work or to help you in the workplace.
This course will lead to:
- Certificate in Skills for Employment
- Award in Managing Money
The entry requirements for this course are:
- You will need to have Entry Level 3 or above in maths and English.
- You will be required to attend an informal interview which will involve completing an online skills test.
This course consists of the following:
- Time management
- CV and cover letter writing
- Sending emails, using online tools for interviewin
- Managing money
- Interview and communication techniques
You will be assessed by:
- Task based assessment
- Question paper
- Observation and witness statements