This course is designed for any member of staff. (A requirement under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2015 is that all staff has fire awareness training annually).
The entry requirement for this course is:
- There are no entry requirements for this course
This course consists of the following:
- Theory of Fire
- Action in the event of a fire
- Action upon hearing a fire alarm
- Means of escape
- Fire prevention
- Control sources
- Basic fire safety awareness
You will be assessed via:
- An informal assessment by the tutor throughout your attendance
Candidates will receive a Waltham Forest College Certificate of attendance.
This course will lead to becoming a fire marshal/fire warden.