This course running in the evening is designed for 19+ adults. This qualification will give you progression to Further and Higher education and gain future employment.
The entry requirements for this course are:
- Grade D(3) at GCSE Maths or Functional Skills maths at level 2
- You will be required to attend an informal interview which may include completing an assessment based on your prior qualifications
This course consists of the following modules:
- Proportion and rates of change
- Geometry and measure
- Probability and Statistics
You will be assessed via:
- 3 formative assessments (October, December and March) and 1 summative exam in the summer term consisting of 3 papers
This course will lead to further and Higher education and employment.