This course is designed for EU and Overseas students aged 16+. This course will allow you to improve your English language skills for personal, professional, social or academic purposes. The course is flexible and can be joined part way through the course at a discounted rate, so you can join whenever it suits you. Please note: classes subject to demand - they will run if there are enough applicants.
The entry requirement for this course is:
- You will be required to attend an informal interview and complete a test so we can assess your current level of English and recommend the correct level of course for you. We will help you select which qualification, if any, you should work towards.
This course consists of the following modules:
- Preparation for Cambridge / IELTS exams
- Developing reading, writing, listening and speaking skills
- Improving your knowledge of grammar and vocabulary
Classes have a general size of 15 students and a maximum of 22 per class. Our students are from diverse cultural backgrounds, which means you will not just have the opportunity to practise and improve your English but you will also be able to make many friends from all over the world. Qualification details are on this web site: http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/exams-and-qualifications/key
You will be assessed via:
- Continuous assessment by the teacher
- Practice papers
This course will allow you to improve your English language skills for personal, professional, social or academic purposes.