This course is for adults who would like to work in Health and Social Care, and Childcare Sectors, but need to improve their English language skills first.
This qualification will allow you to achieve 3 qualifications:
Ascentis ESOL qualifications in reading, writing and speaking and listening at one of these levels:
• Entry 3
• Level 1
• Level 2
Level 1 Award in Childcare
Level 1 Certificate in Childcare
You will have to attend lessons at the college for at least 3 days a week for 11 hours in total.
A higher-level course or apprenticeship in:
• Health and Social Care
This course also prepares you to apply for work in these sectors.
• No previous qualifications required.
• You need to have English language skills at Entry Level 3, Level 1 or Level 2.
• Before you start the we will assess your English, so we know which level is best for you.
• Ascentis ESOL Speaking and Listening
• Level 1 Award in Childcare
• Ascentis ESOL Reading and Writing
• Level 1 Certificate in Childcare
• In every class teachers will check your work and let you know how to improve.
• You will take Ascentis ESOL exams in:
• Speaking and listening
Reading and writing
• You will write assignments to complete the course.