This course is designed for Adults
This qualification will give you an introduction into childcare with the English language support you need to succeed.
This course is for second language English speakers.
This course will lead to:
- Level 1 or Level 2 Childcare
The entry requirements for this course are:
There are no formal entry requirements for this course
You will be required to attend an informal interview which may include completing an assessment based on your prior qualifications.
This course consists of the following modules:
- A range of topics to develop your speaking and listening, reading and writing skills in English
- Developing employability and digital skills
- This qualification develops the basic skills needed to care for a baby or young child
- There is a choice of units – from setting a routine through to healthy lifestyles and the importance of play and learning.
You will be assessed via:
- Ascentis Full Award Assessment
- Assessed by your tutor or assessor using a range of methods including, tasks set by us such as designing charts or leaflets, or methods such as oral questioning.