This course is designed for 19+ adults.
This qualification will allow you to gain a formal qualification and learn how to design and construct garments which will provide you with practical experience for industry.
If you have a passion for fashion and want to develop your knowledge and skills, this is the course for you. You will learn in industry standard studios and attend exhibitions.
This is a 1 year study programme scheduled on Tuesdays (6pm – 9pm) and will be made up of practical and creative lessons.
Thorough taught sessions, you will be supported to enhance wider employability skills including project management, teamwork, research, communication and presentation skills alongside your time management.
Course fee: £534 You may be eligible to study this course for free or access financial support.
This course could lead to:
- Level 3 course in fashion
- Level 3 apprenticeship
- Employment: This qualification will give you the knowledge and skills required to gain employment in entry level roles in the fashion and clothing industry.
- Or start your own fashion and clothing business.
The entry requirements for this course are:
You have to demonstrate a keen interest in Fashion and the processes involved in garment design and construction.
This course consists of the following modules:
- Develop design ideas
- Sampling fashion techniques
- Design & make a fitted lined skirt/trousers.
- Design & make a dress
You will be assessed via:
- Continuous project-based assignments