This course is designed for 19+ adults.
The Certificate in Creative Craft NCFE Level 3 course will allow you to understand and become a Creative Practitioner in the Fashion and Craft Industry.
There will be an opportunity to work on a small range of briefs, which can lead students into an exciting range of career areas within the industry or onto self-employment.
The course is supported by regular trips to galleries and museums as well as location research trips. All students are involved in setting up and exhibiting in the end of year exhibition.
This is a 1-year study programme scheduled over 1 day per week and will be a mixture of some theory, with a large practical content.
Course fee: £941. You may be eligible to study this course for free or access financial support.
This course will lead to:
- Developing some of the the skills required to lead into a BA (Hons) course in related subject at university.
- Employment: This qualification will give you the skills required to gain employment in intermediate level roles in the Creative Industries Sector.
The entry requirements for this course are:
- Level 2 fashion and/or textiles
- Or a portfolio of work
- Interview and assessment
This course consists of the following modules:
- Craft techniques, materials, tools and equipment
- Developing ideas
- Exploring briefs
- Producing fashion and textile work
You will be assessed via:
- Project based assignment briefs