This course is designed for age 17-19 . This qualification will allow you to become highly proficient, occupationally competent, professional Beauty Therapists that can perform a wide variety of treatments and services and are job ready.
This qualification is most suited to students who wish to advance in their profession or to become Salon Managers and/or Salon Owners.
The entry requirements for this course are:
- Relevant Level 2 Beauty Therapy qualification
- Informal interview & assessment
This course consists of the following modules:
- Provide Body Electrical Treatments
- Provide Facial Electrical Treatments
- Provide Body Massage Treatments
- Provide Electrical Epilation Treatments
- Monitor Procedures to Safely Control Work Operations
- Contribute to the Planning and Implementation of Promotional Activities
- Provide Stone Therapy Treatments
You will be assessed via:
- Oral questions
- Practical assessments
This course will lead to progression to Level 4 Spa Management. A wide variety of career opportunities for the enterprising beautician; from small selective provincial salons, large city salons, ocean liners, film, television and media, training and product development.
Continued studies will enable you to confidently start your own business venture or franchise, whilst higher education courses could qualify you for teaching or training posts.