This course is designed for 19+ Adults. The qualification will allow you to work in health and social care. This can either be in a paid role or a voluntary capacity.
The entry requirements for this course are:
- A good level of written and spoken English is required
- Agreement of applicant's employer
- You will be required to attend an informal interview which may include completing an assessment based on your prior qualifications
This course consists of the following modules:
- Personal development
- Equality and inclusion
- Duty of care
- The role of the health and social care worker
- Safeguarding and protection
- Person-centred approaches
- Health and safety and handling information
There are other additional optional units which build the qualification to 46 credits. The optional units you choose are specific to your job role.
You will be assessed via:
- Written assignments
- Workplace assessments and observations of performance
This course is a mixture of competence and knowledge units which will all be delivered in the workplace.
This course will lead to Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care course. Any of the short courses in Health and Social Care and other career paths in the Health and Social Care Industry.