This course is designed for ages 16 - 19. This qualification will allow you to work in a variety of early years settings under supervision.
The entry requirements for this course are:
- 4 GCSEs at Grade 3 (D) or above including English and Maths
- Successful enhanced DBS check
- Informal interview & assessment
This course consists of the following modules:
- Health and Safety
- Diversity and Inclusion
- How to Support Children's Learning and Development
- Maths and English
You will be assessed via:
- Classroom assignments
- Observations in the work place
This course will lead to progression to a Level 3 Early Years Educator CACHE Diploma and employment as an assistant in an Early Years setting.