This course is designed for ages 16 - 19. This qualification will allow you to work in a variety of early years settings under supervision.
This course will lead to progression to a Level 3 Early Years Educator CACHE Diploma and employment as an assistant in an Early Years setting.
The entry requirements for this course are:
• 4 GCSEs at Grade 3 (D) or above including English and Maths
• Successful enhanced DBS check
• Informal interview & assessment
This course consists of the following modules:
• Health and Safety
• Diversity and Inclusion
• How to Support Children's Learning and Development
• Maths and English
You will be assessed via:
• Classroom assignments
• Observations in the work place