This course is designed for 19+ adults.
The NCFE CACHE Certificate in Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care Level 3 qualification will allow you to have a sound knowledge and understanding of dementia care.
Successful completion will support you into relevant employment within the Health and Social Care Sector.
Course fee: £811. You may be eligible to study this course for free or access financial support.
This course will lead to:
- Level 4 qualifications in relatable Health and Social Care, Dementia Care or Mental Health.
The entry requirements for this course are:
- There are no formal entry requirements, however, a Level 2 qualification in a relatable subject is desirable.
- A good level of written and spoken English is required.
You will be required to attend an informal interview which may include completing an assessment based on your prior qualifications.
This course consists of the following modules:
- Understanding dementia and person-centred approaches that underpin care and support for those with dementia
- Communication and interaction
- Choice and medication
- Equality and diversity
You will be assessed via:
- Assignments – internal assessment