This course is designed for 19+ adults.
The NCFE CACHE Certificate in Understanding Mental Health Level 3 course is a mix of on-campus and online learning allowing you to study modules in your own time while receiving the valuable support from our tutors during on-campus lessons.
This qualification will allow you to have a sound knowledge and understanding of mental health and mental wellbeing. Successful completion will support you into relevant employment within the Health and Social Care Sector.
This course will lead to:
- Level 4 qualifications in relatable Health and Social Care, Early Years or Mental Health
The entry requirements for this course are:
- There are no formal entry requirements. However, a Level 2 qualification in English and maths is preferred.
You will be required to attend an informal interview which may include completing an assessment based on your prior qualifications.
This course consists of the following modules:
- Understanding the context of mental health and wellbeing
- Promotion of wellbeing
- Mental health problems and associated issues and consequences
- Mental ill health
- Working in the mental health sector
You will be assessed via:
- Assignments – internal assessment