This course is designed for 19+ adults.
The NCFE CACHE Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator) Level 3 course is ideal for those wishing to work in a variety of early years settings.
Course fee: £7,395. You may be eligible to study this course for free or access financial support.
This course will lead to:
- University study in relevant early years or health and social care degree
- Employment opportunities within early years settings under supervision
The entry requirements for this course are:
- There are no formal entry requirements, however, a Level 2 qualification in a relatable subject is desirable.
- A good level of written and spoken English is required.
Successful enhanced DBS check.
You will be required to attend an informal interview which may include completing an assessment based on your prior qualifications.
This course consists of the following modules:
- Early years curriculum
- Health and safety
- Personal and professional development
- English and maths in an early years setting
- Child development
You will be assessed via:
- Work placements assessment
- Observations of your performance