This course is for ages 16 - 19 and 19+ Adults. This qualification will allow you to work in a variety of Early Years settings. The course runs for a year with 3 days in College and 2 days in work placement.
The entry requirements for this course are:
- 4 GCSEs at Grade 4 -5 (C) or above including English and Maths at Grades 5-3 (C-d) or Functional Skills at Level 2 in English and Maths
- Successful enhanced DBS check
- Interview including completing a written assessment
This course consists of the following modules:
- Early Years Curriculum
- Early Years Literacy and Numeracy for School Readiness
- Personal and Professional Development
You will be assessed via:
- Classroom assignments
- Observations in the work place
This course will lead to you becoming an Early Years practitioner, Higher Educaion or Higher Apprenticeship.