This course is designed for 16-24 year olds with an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP).
This course is for you if you want your own personal study programme that:
- Takes place with a single employer
- Builds on your existing skills and talents
- Improves your maths and English
- Supports you to meet your personal goals
- Prepares you for further study and paid employment
This course will lead to:
The entry requirements for this course are:
- Entry 3 or working towards Level 1
This course consists of:
- Being based with an employer for 5 days a week following an interview and an assessment.
- Being taught by our experienced and committed staff who will understand your ambitions and support needs.
- Being supported to build on your independence skills through regular and practical activities.
- Developing your communication and functional skills.
- Learning to apply your talents in real-life situations.
- Study topics that are of a personal interest and meaningful to your future choices.
You will be assessed via:
- Skills assessment/Practical task analysis