This course is designed for 16-24 year olds with an EHCP.
This qualification will allow you to develop your independence.
This course will lead to:
This course will lead to a supported learning course at Entry Level 2, or above, or a supported work scheme, or supported independent living.
This course will run for 1 academic year – with the opportunity for you to study with us for up to 3 years dependant on progress.
The entry requirements for this course are:
- There are no formal qualifications required.
- You will be required to attend an informal interview which may include completing an assessment to ensure we are able to meet your needs.
Entry Level 1 BTEC Personal Progress Qualification – Award, Certificate and Diploma size qualification. 1-3 years (dependent upon progress)
Targeted at students wishing to continue in education who are currently functioning academically at Pre-entry to Entry Level 1.
This course is at Entry Level 1 and consists of the following modules:
- Cooking techniques
- Money management
- You will have an opportunity to work in our retail shop and take part in an art and craft enterprise
- You will also study English and maths as part of the course
You will be assessed via:
- Individual targets and a portfolio of work