This course is designed for ages 16-24.
This course will allow you to develop skills to prepare you for future life, work or further study.
- There are no formal qualifications required
- Interview and assessment
This course is at Entry 2 and Entry 3 and consists of the following modules:
- Money Management
- Life Skills
- Preparing for Employment and/or Further Study
- English, Maths and IT
- Taking Part in a Supported Internship
- Work Experience in our Retail Shop
- Taster Sessions in Other Subjects
You will be assessed via individual targets and a portfolio of work
This course will lead to a vocational course at Entry 3 or Level 1 or a supported work scheme (Internship) or supported independent living.