This course is designed for 16-24-year olds with an EHCP.
This qualification will allow you to develop your independence and employability skills
The entry requirements for this course are:
- There are no formal qualifications required.
- You will be required to attend an informal interview which may include completing an assessment to ensure we are able to meet your needs.
Entry Level 3 BTEC Work Skills Award, Certificate and Diploma size qualification. 1 year.
Targeted at students wishing to continue in education who are currently functioning academically at Entry Level 3.
This course is at Entry Level 3 and consists of the following modules:
- Money Management
- Life Skills
- Preparing for Employment and/or Further Study
- English, Maths and IT
- Taking Part in a Supported Internship
- Work Experience in our Retail Shop
- Taster Sessions in Other Subjects
You will be assessed via:
- Individual targets and a portfolio of work
This course will lead to:
This course will lead to a vocational course at Entry 3 or Level 1 or a supported work scheme (Internship) or supported independent living.
This course will run for 1 academic year with the opportunity for you to study with us for up to 3 years dependant on progress.