This course is designed for 16-19 year olds.
This qualification will allow you to work in the Travel & Tourism and Aviation industry and participate in off-site visits to national locations. These are enjoyable activities, which are designed to help you with your coursework.
This course will lead to:
- NCFE Level 2 Certificate in Travel & Tourism
The entry requirements for this course are:
- 4 GCSEs at Grade 1 (G) or above including English and maths
You will be required to attend an informal interview which may include completing an assessment based on your prior qualifications.
This course consists of the following modules:
- Customer service in travel & tourism
- Communication skills in travel & tourism
- Travel & tourism facilities in the UK
- Hospitality in travel & tourism
- UK visitor attractions
- Transport for UK tourism
- UK visitor destinations
- Promotional material for travel & tourism
- Travel or holiday sales
- Working in travel & tourism
- Problem solving in travel & tourism
- Working as a team in travel & tourism
- Careers in travel & tourism
- ICT in travel & tourism
Students will be assessed via
- A variety of methods for students to demonstrate their skills and knowledge through a portfolio of evidence.