This course is designed for ages 16-18. This qualification will allow you a host of careers opportunities available in the Travel and Tourism industry.
We have a team of qualified professional staff who will equip you with the necessary skills needed to succeed.
Students have the opportunity to participate in off-site visits to national locations. These are enjoyable activities, which are designed to help you with your coursework.
The entry requirements for this course are:
- 4 GCSEs at Grades 2 (E) or above including English & Maths
- Interview and assessment
This course consists of the following modules:
- Customer Service in Travel and Tourism
- The UK Travel and Tourism Industry
- Promotion in Travel and Tourism
- The Aviation Industry
- Aviation Terminology
- Airport Locational Geography
- You will be assessed via a variety of methods for students to demonstrate their skills and knowledge through a portfolio of evidence.
This course will lead to further study on NCFE Level 3 Diploma in Travel and Tourism or equivalent Level 3 programme.