This course is designed for ages 16-18. This qualification will allow you a host of careers opportunities available in the Travel and Tourism industry.
We have a team of qualified professional staff who will equip you with the necessary skills needed to succeed.
Students have the opportunity to participate in off-site visits to national locations. These are enjoyable activities, which are designed to help you with your coursework.
This course is equivalent to 3 A-Levels
The entry requirements for this course are:
- 4 GCSEs at grade 4 (C) or above including English and Maths
- Merit in a relevant level 2 qualification
- Interview and assessment
This course consists of the following modules:
- The UK Travel and Tourism Industry
- Customer Service in Travel and Tourism
- Travel and Tourism Destinations
- UK Visitor Attractions, Tour Operations, Airports, Heritage Tourist Attractions and Passenger Transport Industry
- The UK Conference and Event Industry
- Marketing for Travel and Tourism
- Resort Representative Roles and Responsibilities
- Investigating Airline Cabin Crew
- The Cruise Industry
- Responsible Tourism
- Specialist Tourism
- Business Travel
You will be assessed via:
- A variety of methods for students to demonstrate their skills and knowledge through a portfolio of evidence
This course can lead to a range of excellent degree courses at university, employment within the Travel & Tourism industry or Higher Apprenticeship.