This qualification is suitable for learners interested in working in travel and tourism and especially in planning events. It provides an overview of the skills required for successful event planning and organisation.
This course will lead to:
- Employment in the Aviation Sector
You can progress onto the 1-year BTEC Level 3in Aviation Operations Extended Diploma.
The entry requirements for this course are:
- Merit in relevant Level 2 qualification, or
- GCSEs Grades 4 (C) or above including maths and English
- Informal interview and assessment.
If required, you will study GCSE or Functional Skills English and/or maths alongside your course so you can progress onto the next level.
This course consists of the following modules:
- The UK Aviation Industry
- Health and Safety in the Aviation Industry
- Security in the Aviation Industry
- Inter-relationships Within the UK Aviation Industry
Plus, a variety of optional units below amongst others which include:
- Marketing in the Aviation Industry
- Human Resources in the Aviation Industry
You will be assessed via:
- Practical individual and teamwork projects