This course is designed for age 19+ Adults.
This qualification will allow you to work as an Electrician and design domestic installations.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
In general, candidates should have knowledge of electrical installation and electrical science, should be ICT literate and able to grasp the basic principles of electrical theory.
This course consists of the following modules:
- Understand the scope, object and fundamental principles of BS 7671
- Understand the definitions used within BS 7671
- Understand how to assess the general characteristics of electrical installations
- Understand requirements of protection for safety for electrical installations
- Understand the requirements for selection and erection of equipment for electrical installations
- Understand the requirements of inspection and testing of electrical installations
- Understand the requirements of special installations or locations as identified in BS 7671
- Understand the information contained within the appendices of BS 7671
You will be assessed via:
This course will give you the opportunity to work in the Electrical Industry