This course is designed for 19+ Adults. This qualification will allow you to have an insight that includes the study of human biology along with the foundations of both psychological and sociological practices.
The entry requirement for this course is:
- You will be required to attend an informal interview which will include completing an assessment based on your prior qualification
This process is designed to ensure the course will be able to provide you with a qualification relevant to your future employment and/or educational needs.
This course includes the following modules:
- Care Principles
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to Healthcare
- Safeguarding Children, Young People and/or Vulnerable Adults
- An introduction to Health and Disease
- Sociology of Health
You will be assessed via:
- Group work
- Written assignments
This course will lead to progression onto undergraduate programmes within the Healthcare sector, or other allied related subjects.The College also offers undergraduate options for students progressing from Access programmes onto Higher National Certificates and Diplomas.