This course is designed for ages 19+
You may be eligible to study for free if you are aged 24+ and this is your first time studying a full Level 3 qualification.
This is a 100% online course allowing you to study modules in your own time.
You will meet with a personal assessor at least once a month.
This qualification will allow you to have a sound knowledge and understanding of mental health and mental wellbeing. Successful completion will support you into relevant employment within the health and social care sector.
This course will lead to:
Level 4 qualifications in relatable Health and Social Care, Early Years or Mental Health
The entry requirements for this course are:
- There are no formal entry requirements. However, a Level 2 qualification in English and maths is preferred.
- Successful interview and assessment with a subject specialist.
- You will be required to attend an informal interview which may include completing an assessment based on your prior qualifications.
This course consists of the following modules:
- Understand the context of mental health and wellbeing
- Promotion of wellbeing
- Mental health problems and associated issues and consequences
- Mental ill health
- Working in the mental health sector
You will be assessed via:
Assignments – internal assessment